Sunday, December 11, 2016

Profiled! in Art Quilting Studio magazine



Getting my name on the cover of a magazine? Pretty special! I am thrilled to have been profiled in the American magazine, Art Quilting Studio, Winter 2017 edition. The eight-page spread includes 8 photos of my work, and the quality of the reproduction is spot-on.

The article itself is beautifully written by Ricë Freeman-Zachery. I have scanned the article, below, so you can see for yourself what all the fuss is about. Just keep scrolling down until you come to the enlarged text.



















2 comments:

Dianne Robinson said...

What a great article! Congratulations!

Heather Dubreuil said...

Thanks, Dianne. I was very pleased by the way Ricë distilled our conversation into a lively and accurate picture of my approach, my interests, and my objectives.