Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Visual Design: my interview with SAQA

Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) is an international group I have belonged to for many years. One of many posts that I've shared about SAQA was written last year, outlining some of the benefits of membership.





So I am delighted now to share with you a web-interview I did recently with Deborah Boschert as part of a Seminar Series on Visual Design, available exclusively to SAQA members. The Seminar Series is part of a whole collection of videos, articles and other resources on Visual Design for SAQA members. It's one of the projects developed in recent years that adds enormous benefit to membership.

If you decide that SAQA is a group you'd like to be part of, use the code SEMINAR to get a $10 discount for new members. 

1 comment:

Vickie Wheatley said...

Great interview. And I have to say I’m glad you’re inspired to continue your building series. I think they are wonderful. I made 5 buildings for a show I had last year and 2 of them sold. My stitched line follows the edges exactly, only because I am afraid of the free motion stitching. Maybe I will try that on some smaller pieces. Anyway, you are an inspiration. I mostly am a “piecer” but had to try the buildings because they are so evocative of time and place and mood!
My website is Vickiewheatley.com if you want to have a look.