Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Show at Hudson Community Centre


I promise.... This is the last posting about showing my work for 2012. I have had six shows in five weeks, and frankly it's time for more making and less showing. Certainly less talk about showing. I have even turned down an opportunity for a group show later this month. Enough!







Michele Meredith and I will be exhibiting our fibre and mixed-media work at the Stephen F. Shaar Community Centre, 394 Main Road, Hudson, Quebec, November 2 - 29. The centre is open during regular office hours, and also sometimes evenings and weekends. Please phone 450-458-6699 to confirm if in doubt.

I will be showing recent work from my Tuscany and Cityscapes series. Thank you to all friends and family who have shown their support by coming to the various vernissages and to the Studio Tour. It has meant a lot to me.

No comments: