Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy birthday to my blog!


It's been a year since I started this blog, and today I am delighted to celebrate its first anniversary.

One hundred and eight posts in a year? Who'd have thought I could meet my objective of posting twice a week? And during that time I've had almost 15,000 hits, more traffic than I could have imagined.

Writing this blog has kept me focused on my work. It also requires me to be accurate when I'm spotlighting someone else's work, or reviewing a show I've seen or a book I've read.

As well, it serves as a journal for me, documenting my path and my experiences. It allows me to look back and see trends or dropped stitches.

But mostly it's a fun way to connect with friends. Thank you for following along on this journey with me!


No comments: