Sunday, March 19, 2017

Five years of blogging!



Wow! Last week marked the fifth anniversary of this blog. It has been rewarding to have conversations with my readers, often in person. Writing these posts helps to clarify my thinking, set goals, and share news of resources and art events, near and far.  And, of course, to share my own work and inspiration.

Almost without fail, I have been in the habit of posting twice a week. (This is post # 539. Can you believe it?) I may cut back on that a bit to allow more time for, um, making art.

Meanwhile, thank you for reading. And here is a little treat that will, I hope, brighten the day of any art-lover. Thank you, Jane, for passing this on.



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more! :-)

jane said...

Thank you Heather for sharing your insights and giving us a peek at your thought process. The art references in the video were all very recognizable but taken together left me feeling quite unsettled, a clever reflection of our time.

Dianne Robinson said...

Congratulations Heather. I've enjoyed your journey and appreciate all the detail that you give us. The utube art video is cute.