Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Continuing display at Café Mikko

Seven months ago, Elizabeth Glazier of Café Mikko here in Hudson suggested I might display my work at her popular restaurant and boutique. Every few weeks we change it up and install a new batch of art, whether cityscapes in fibre or abstract collage/paintings. Over the months I have developed quite an appreciation for their spring rolls with satay sauce!




I am delighted to have this exposure for my work. Above is a photo of the latest display.




You can visit Café Mikko at 403 Main Road in Hudson. With the arrival of spring, clients will soon be sipping their capuccinos in the front garden, observing the passing traffic of moms, strollers, shoppers and cyclists.




1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a unique and lovely gallery -- a perfect spot for your exhibit. Congratulations! :-)