Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hudson Medi-Centre Gallery

It's been six years since the new medical centre opened in our little town. Since then, I've been managing a small showcase of local art in their waiting room, rotating the display every two months. That's almost forty different presentations! We've had fibre, photography, molded paper, sculpture, and of course many different painting media.

This time it's my turn, and I've hung eight of my abstract acrylic collages, each measuring 10" x 10". Not the most inspiring photo, but you get the idea....  To get a better look at the individual pieces, check out my previous post.




Please get in touch with me by e-mail if you'd like to have your work considered for this space: hdubreuil[AT]sympatico.ca

The medical centre is located at 465 Main Road in Hudson, Quebec.