Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hudson Artists Spring Show 2018



I do hope you will be able to join me at the upcoming Spring Show of the Hudson Artists, opening Friday, April 20, at the Hudson Community Centre, 394 Main Road in Hudson QC. More than 30 local artists will be showing their most recent work in a variety of media. Refreshments are offered, and proceeds from the raffled painting will go to the local Le Nichoir bird sanctuary.

Hours are Friday, 7:30 - 9:30 pm and Saturday-Sunday 10 am - 5 pm.

I will have three pieces from my newest series in hand-dyed linen on display. These are the 24" x 24" works that were included in the Galerie Carlos solo show earlier this year. And I have committed to working on the sales desk the Friday evening of the vernissage. Hope to see you there!

Out of the Blue, hand-dyed linen, 24 x 24



No comments: