Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Art Showcase at the Hudson Medi-Centre

Since the Hudson Medi-Centre opened at its new location, 465 Main Road in Hudson, its waiting room has been enlivened by the work of local artists. The show rotates every two months, and now it's my turn! I will be artist Number 16.


If you'd like to see five of my Cityscapes, they will be exhibited until January 18, during regular clinic hours. I will be followed by Susan Porter, known for her large, distinctive acrylic paintings of flowers, and later this spring, from mid-March to mid-May, Helena Scheffer's vibrant "colour explosions" in fibre.

If you'd like to have your work shown at the Medi-Centre, please contact me through my website.

1 comment:

Dianne Robinson said...

They look lovely and seem to really brighten the place up